Dr Annette Whitehead-Pleaux. Dr Jamie Bird. Parental gender roles in clay: Perceptions of gender-role issues among Israeli fathers to toddlers as expressed in a clay figure-sculpting task.
- You may also be interested in...?
- 13 The Anthology (The 13 Project).
- How to Succeed on a Shoestring (creatinglifestyle Book 2).
Nehama Grenimann Bauch. Queer bodies and queer practices: The implications of queer theory for dramatherapy.
Patrick Tomczyk. Job Cornelissen. What can a Man do with a Camera? Exploring Masculinities with Phototherapy. Look at me!
Art Therapy and Social Justice at Chicago-based Women's Shelter - American Art Therapy Association
Representing Self: Representing Ageing. Rosy Martin. Complicated Gender and Problematized Bodies: the impact of severe illness explored through the lens of Portrait Therapy. Dr Susan M.
Gender Issues in Art Therapy
Experimenting with Gender Roles in Virtual Reality. Nicole Ottiger and Dr Rose Ehemann. Most VitalSource eBooks are available in a reflowable EPUB format which allows you to resize text to suit you and enables other accessibility features. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Tell us if something is incorrect.
- Public administration in ancient India : a thesis approved by the University of London for the degree of D.Sc.Econ!
- Ninety Days.
- Gender Issues in Art Therapy - PDF Free Download?
- Shop by category?
- Sajnani, N et al.
Book Format: Choose an option. Add to Cart. Art therapy enables the client and therapist to explore issues that may ordinarily be difficult to articulate in words; one such issue is the complexity of gender, which can be a subject of therapy in a range of ways.
- Welcome to Redemption (Boxed Set Books 1-6)?
- Not sure which Psychotherapist or what ‘type’ of therapy you need?.
- Berghahn Books - Susan Hogan on Revisiting Her Groundbreaking Work on Feminist Art Therapy.
- Play The Man;
- Fredric Jameson: Marxism, Hermeneutics, Postmodernism (Key Contemporary Thinkers)!
These wide-ranging papers cover both theoretical and practical topics, giving clinical examples and instances of clients' artwork. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information.
Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Customer Reviews. Write a review.
Susan Hogan (historian)
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Her published work is significant in its sustained challenge to the use of reductive psychology and for bringing anthropological and sociological ideas to bear on the subject of art therapy. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.